Harrison Sale McCloy
Panama City Office
304 Magnolia Avenue
P.O. Drawer 1579
Panama City, Florida 32401
Phone: (850) 769-3434
495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206
Miramar Beach, Florida 32250
Phone: (850) 269-7218
Fax: (850) 769-6121
- Franklin R. Harrison was interviewed for FlaLawOnline regarding the evolution of the Bar examination process.
- New intellectual property law strategic relationship with Beusse, Wolter, Sanks, Mora, and Maire, PA.
- Rob Jackson and Robert Fleming conduct employment law seminar
- D.Moniz earns AV Preeminent Rating
- F. Harrison to host National Conference of Bar Examiners Board of Trustees
Amy E. Myers
Amy E. Myers is a Partner with the Firm. Her practice is focused on local government and land use law. She represents various governmental clients in code enforcement issues, property acquisition and development, and infrastructure construction projects.
Ms. Myers earned her Juris Doctorate from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University and her B.A. from the University of Florida.
Ms. Myers is a member of The Florida Bar (Local Government, Land Use and Administrative Law sections), Federal Bars of the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida. She is Past President of the Bay Arts Alliance, Past Chairman of the Board of Trustees for Woodlawn United Methodist Church, and chairs the Admissions committee for the Junior League of Panama City. She currently serves as Assistant City Attorney for the City of Panama City Beach and as Board Attorney for the Beach Mosquito Control District.