Harrison Sale McCloy
Panama City Office
304 Magnolia Avenue
P.O. Drawer 1579
Panama City, Florida 32401
Phone: (850) 769-3434
495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206
Miramar Beach, Florida 32250
Phone: (850) 269-7218
Fax: (850) 769-6121
- Franklin R. Harrison was interviewed for FlaLawOnline regarding the evolution of the Bar examination process.
- New intellectual property law strategic relationship with Beusse, Wolter, Sanks, Mora, and Maire, PA.
- Rob Jackson and Robert Fleming conduct employment law seminar
- D.Moniz earns AV Preeminent Rating
- F. Harrison to host National Conference of Bar Examiners Board of Trustees
Andrew B. Levy
Andrew is a partner with the Firm and is chair of the Firm's Business & Commercial Law group. Andrew brings significant practical commercial experience and serves as legal counsel for a number of businesses that operate within the Florida Panhandle and nationwide. He serves as counsel for Crown Imports LLC, the third largest beer company in the US, with responsibility for all marketing, promotional and distribution legal matters. Andrew's background allows him to provide guidance to businesses both large and small.
He is admitted to practice in Florida, New York, Illinois, and Massachusetts.
While in law school, Andrew served as Editor-in-Chief of the Cornell Journal of Law and Public Policy and published his note: If Not Here, Where?: Wireless Facility Siting and Section 332(c)(7) of the Telecommunications Act at 8 Cornell J.L. & Pub. Pol'y 389. He has since also co-authored two other articles in Chicago's Association for Corporate Growth Journal: "Minority Stockholders Beware: There are limits on the duties owed by selling controlling stockholders to the remaining stockholders" and "Can You Rely On That Information? Detailed representations and 'non-reliance' provisions in acquisition agreements."