Harrison Sale McCloy
Panama City Office
304 Magnolia Avenue
P.O. Drawer 1579
Panama City, Florida 32401
Phone: (850) 769-3434
495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206
Miramar Beach, Florida 32250
Phone: (850) 269-7218
Fax: (850) 769-6121
- Franklin R. Harrison was interviewed for FlaLawOnline regarding the evolution of the Bar examination process.
- New intellectual property law strategic relationship with Beusse, Wolter, Sanks, Mora, and Maire, PA.
- Rob Jackson and Robert Fleming conduct employment law seminar
- D.Moniz earns AV Preeminent Rating
- F. Harrison to host National Conference of Bar Examiners Board of Trustees
Heather K. Hudson
Heather K. Hudson is an Associate with the firm. Her practice is focused on real estate and public education law.
Mrs. Hudson earned her Juris Doctorate from the Walter F. George School of Law at Mercer University, where she graduated Cum Laude, received the Faculty Legal Writing Award, and served on law review. She earned her B.A. from the University of West Florida, where she graduated Magna Cum Laude and received the faculty award for Excellence in Legal Studies in 2006 and Outstanding Legal Studies Graduate in 2007.
Ms. Hudson is a member of The Florida Bar and the Federal Bar of the Northern District of Florida. She also enjoys serving the community through her involvement with the Junior League of Panama City and serving on the Board of Directors of the St. Andrew's Episcopal Church Foundation.