Harrison Sale McCloy
Panama City Office
304 Magnolia Avenue
P.O. Drawer 1579
Panama City, Florida 32401
Phone: (850) 769-3434
495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206
Miramar Beach, Florida 32250
Phone: (850) 269-7218
Fax: (850) 769-6121
- Franklin R. Harrison was interviewed for FlaLawOnline regarding the evolution of the Bar examination process.
- New intellectual property law strategic relationship with Beusse, Wolter, Sanks, Mora, and Maire, PA.
- Rob Jackson and Robert Fleming conduct employment law seminar
- D.Moniz earns AV Preeminent Rating
- F. Harrison to host National Conference of Bar Examiners Board of Trustees
Kevin D. Obos
Kevin D. Obos is a Partner with the Firm. His primary areas of practice are civil litigation, civil forfeitures, construction law, health law, and real estate.
He earned his Juris Doctor from Cumberland School of Law and his B.S. from Florida State University.
Mr. Obos is a former Assistant State Attorney and handles civil forfeitures for several local law enforcement agencies. Mr. Obos also represents the Bay County School Board and Bay Medical Center. He is a member of The Florida Bar (Health Law section), Federal Bars of the Northern and Southern Districts of Florida, Bay County Bar Association, and St. Andrews Bay American Inn of Court. Mr Obos is currently serving as the City Attorney for the cities of Springfield and Callaway, FL.