Harrison Sale McCloy
Panama City Office
304 Magnolia Avenue
P.O. Drawer 1579
Panama City, Florida 32401
Phone: (850) 769-3434
495 Grand Boulevard, Suite 206
Miramar Beach, Florida 32250
Phone: (850) 269-7218
Fax: (850) 769-6121
- Franklin R. Harrison was interviewed for FlaLawOnline regarding the evolution of the Bar examination process.
- New intellectual property law strategic relationship with Beusse, Wolter, Sanks, Mora, and Maire, PA.
- Rob Jackson and Robert Fleming conduct employment law seminar
- D.Moniz earns AV Preeminent Rating
- F. Harrison to host National Conference of Bar Examiners Board of Trustees
Nicholas A. Beninate
Nicholas A. Beninate is a Partner and has been with the Firm since he began practicing law. He focuses primarily on local government law, contracts, bankruptcy and creditors rights, environmental and land use law, and airport related regulatory matters. Mr. Beninate earned his Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, from the University of Florida in 2006 and his B.A. from the University of Virginia, where he majored in both Biology and Environmental Science. While at the University of Florida, Mr. Beninate competed twice in the National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition, including a top nine finish. Currently, he devotes a significant portion of his practice to representing the Panama City Bay-County Airport and Industrial District and serves as general counsel for the Northwest Florida Transportation Corridor Authority.
Before joining the Firm, Mr. Beninate worked in environmental regulation and consulting. Mr. Beninate is a member of the Florida Bar and is part of the Bar's Environmental and Land Use Law Section and City County and Local Government Law Section.